Welcome
To the Historic
Hill-Hold and Brick House Museums
Welcome
To the Historic
Hill-Hold and Brick House Museums
Welcome
To the Historic
Hill-Hold and Brick House Museums
Welcome
To the Historic
Hill-Hold and Brick House Museums
Welcome
To the Historic
Hill-Hold and Brick House Museums
Previous slide
Next slide
Hill-Hold & Brick House Museums

Built in the 1760’s, historic Hill-Hold and Brick House Museums reflect the lives of two family homesteads in the New York State Hudson River Valley. Both museums are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Hill Hold will be open for guided tours on Saturdays and Sundays from 12pm to 4pm (last tour at 3pm) from June 1 through August 25.

Brick House will not be open until further notice.

 

Museum Gallery